Friday, October 30, 2009

Remember us?

So it's been awhile, I know! Things have been a little busy around here, but we are having a great time. The Lord has blessed us in many ways. I don't even know where to begin. Mary Caroline is LOVING Kindergarten. She just received her first 'report card' and did a great job! She also received a Character Counts award for responsibilty. Way to go MC! We are almost finished with our fall soccer season. It's been neat to see the level of competition rise from last season to this season! They have a great team. Go Pink Armadillos!


Emily is enjoying school as well. She started ballet this year and loves it. She and MC have a class that meets at the same time on the same day. How could I say no to that?!


Jake continues to grow like a weed. He is just 1 pound shy of Emily (30 pounds v. 31 pounds). See the picture below where he decided to plop down on Emily's lap. He LOVES trucks, tools, balls and dogs....such a boy. And finally at 18 months is sleeping through the night! PRAISE JESUS!!! Can you hear me screaming from the mountain tops? I am back to the land of the living. How did I survive this long without sleep?!


Enjoy the pics. Hopefully it won't take so long to post again.

Career day costume at school. Each student had to decorate a paper bag with a hole cut in the front with no arms!

Ballerina Emily.


SO proud!

Beaming the entire time!

A sleepy Jake in his swing right before nap. I don't know why, but this picture cracks me up.


A happy, happy boy.

See what I mean about the size? Is he really 1 pound less that Emily? I don't see how.

2 comments:

Ashley Eiler said...

i love the pants!!
:)

THE DEWALD FAMILY said...

I love seeing pictures of your family! I miss you guys! I am just getting by with LITTLE sleep too and enjoying being a mommy of two. We have got to talk on the phone so that I can update you all that is going on with Jonah! Glad yall are well.