Hey all! We have been enjoying this summer so much. It's sad to think that MC starts school next week and the little ones start in 2 weeks. I have hardly taken pictures, but here is a glimpse of what we've been doing.
 |
| Visits from friends...yeah Weigels! |
 |
| ...and Sweet Sarah! |
 |
| ..and old neighbor Val. |
 |
We also took a little trip of our own to visit friends in Raleigh.
|
 |
| We've also made some more new friends here! |
 |
| Fun at the Discovery Place (it will have a post of its own). |
 |
| This sweet pumpkin turned 4! |
 |
| ...and got her first American Girl doll! |
 |
| This stinker finally lost a tooth (now 2)! |
 |
| ...and I found this hilarious note. |
 |
Best of all, we found a church that we absolutely love....each and every one of us.
|
We so appreciate you checking on us and praying for a smooth transition. Please continue to pray as the kids start school over the next few weeks. We are excited!
4 comments:
Finally! I am cracking up at MC's note to the Tooth Fairy. I can totally hear her saying that! Tell her "What up" from Max :)
Love the pics! So glad everyone is doig well. That's a great group of kiddos in your new neighborhood! We'll have to load the Harpers and us in the van and come for a visit some time too! Miss you all!
Your little fam is the sweetest! I love peaking in our world!!! I am glad things are going so well in NC...sad that we never ever made a Knoxville connection work!
"your" world, I mean....:)
Post a Comment