Monday, October 25, 2010

Dorothy...Emily style ( a Halloween sneak peak)

Emily decided that she would be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz this year for Halloween.  I thought great...we already have the dress from MC years ago.  Wouldn't you know that Emily also decided to put her own personal touch on her costume?  After all, that's how she rolls... 

When the time came for us to pick out her ruby red slippers, she had her mind on something better. 

...
...
...



Aren't these fitting for her?!


P.S.
...

Guess who found favor with the sparkly, red shoes? 

...
...


Don't worry!  We're taking them back today!

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Ohhhh, I am so glad to see an update on my friends the Eatons!!! LOVE and miss those sweet kiddos. Emily is a hoot! I think Dorothy would approve of her new look! So glad you all are doing great. We really miss seeing you!