Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Although it appears as if I am only blogging post-holiday, I promise to do better.  Since we went to Knoxville a few weeks ago, we stayed here for Thanksgiving this year.  Below are some pics from Thanksgiving...I will post our Knoxville pics soon.  We are so blessed!  Much love and better blogging to come!

 MC and Caroline before their 1 mile run.

MC...almost to the finish line.

 The little ones participated in the Tot Trot - 26.2 yards.  Jake's heat...he's serious about this!


 Could you not.just.eat.him?

 Em's heat...loving every second of it!

PS Did I mention that Emily scored some new specs a month ago?  We think they are perfect for her! 

PSS  Kudos to Nathan for pushing the littles in the double jogger for our 5k run! 

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Love the pics! And yes, I could just eat Jake up! Happy Thanksgiving/Birthday my friend!