Thursday, February 3, 2011

Em's Red Plate Day

Last Saturday was beautiful...sunny and 70 degrees.  Miss Emily decided it was time to take off her training wheels.  That little booger did a great job...so proud of her determination.  Love her heart!

 Can you tell that she's proud of herself?!  

 Face of determination

A sentimental picture for me in so many ways...  



And yes, she ate off the red plate for dinner!!  Way to go Emily!

3 comments:

Sarah Harper said...

Yay Emily!!!!!! Max finally started riding a 2 wheel bike, too, and I know he wishes MC were still down the hill to teach him some tricks! xo ~

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Awesome job! Emily is so adorable with her little determined face. Its bitter sweet to watch your baby girl growing into a big girl, I know. You have seen her go through so much. Love her sweet heart! She's a scrapper!

Lynn said...

I love this, Sarah! Such a big moment! Lynn Whitehead