
He is my best friend, a great friend to others, a gifted businessman, a loving son and an incredible father.
He is intelligent, handsome, compassionate, godly, hardworking, kind, generous, trustworthy, responsible, honest, humble, wise and funny.
He is an amazing helper, listener, leader, encourager, and teacher. He is truly the most unselfish person I have ever met.
He is intelligent, handsome, compassionate, godly, hardworking, kind, generous, trustworthy, responsible, honest, humble, wise and funny.
He is an amazing helper, listener, leader, encourager, and teacher. He is truly the most unselfish person I have ever met.
He works a million hours a week, then never fails to help with the children. He helps bathe them, feeds them, rolls around on the floor playing with them, reads with them, prays with them and makes sure they know how much he loves them.
I love seeing so much of him in my newborn son...not to mention my girls too!
I am blessed beyond measure to call him my husband.
My children have the amazing priviledge of calling him Daddy.
I am blessed beyond measure to call him my husband.
My children have the amazing priviledge of calling him Daddy.
Happy Father' s Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment