Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Moose"







Disclaimer...I will start updating our blog more often. It's a hard decision right now - do I update the blog? Shower? Sleep? Do laundry? I will figure it out soon!






This has been an eventful week. I ventured out with all 3 kids for the first time by myself. We are really getting in the swing of things now! The girls have had vacation bible school all week and have loved every minute of it. On Monday while the girls were at church, Jake and I ventured to the pediatrician. We thought his umbilical cord might be infected. Little did I know that the doctors do not take that for granted. Jake is on antibiotics and we had to return on Tuesday. Praise the Lord that it is not infected as that would send him to Children's Hospital for a week on IV antibiotics. Please pray that any infection stays away. Regardless, everything else is great. Jake continues to pack on the pounds....enough so that his doctor has given him the nickname "Moose." On Monday, he weighed 9lb 12oz and by Tuesday he was 10 pounds! I am so grateful for his health everyday. I love to look at his cheeks resting on his chest.






Attached are some new pictures of him. You can almost see the growth!



No comments: