Monday, September 8, 2008

Do Elephants Bite?

I know I haven't updated the blog in a long time. Since my last post, we've started school and I have a ton of pictures. I'm getting ready to go to sleep right now since I don't do that in the middle of the night, but I've got to tell this story.

Last night when I was getting ready to put Jake back to bed, Mary Caroline came out of her room and told me that she had a bad dream. I assured her that everything was okay, tucked her in and gave her a kiss. She was off to sleep again before I got out of her room. As we were getting dressed for school this morning, I asked her what happened in her bad dream. She said nonchalantly, "oh, an elephant bit me, " then she was off to brush her teeth. You've got to love what kids say!

No comments: