Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

While I'd love to even pretend that the piles of clean and folded laundry is placed neatly in their drawers, I can not...yet I must blog today!
Fall is so much fun - school, soccer, etc. Enjoy the pictures.

Typical first day of school pics. For those of you who don't live in Tennessee, we do wear shoes to school. Emily just had not yet put hers on!

MC in her soccer uniform.

MC kicking off in her first soccer game.


The girls reading Katy No Pocket together after MC's dance class.

Dressed for our Fancy Nancy lunch. MC had to stay home from school a few days last week for croup. We had fun at home with a special lunch...dress up clothes (even Mommy), toothpicks in our sandwiches, pink lemonade in real glasses and even candle light!

It was fabulous...that's a fancy word for great!

No comments: