Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun Times

I haven't been blogging lately because of so much going on....or maybe because my desk/office (or "oppice" as Emily says) is too messy to find my computer!!! HA! May is going to a month of milestones. Mary Caroline turns 5 and 'graduates' preschool, Jake turns one and it's my first Mother's Day with 3 kids! Looking forward to it.

Last weekend was just a taste of what's to come. We had soccer and birthday parties, Nathan went fishing and the "littles" (Jake and Em) played their little hearts out. PS You'll see that when Nate was fishing Mommy filled the empty sandbox up with water. I did NOT want to drag the kids out to get a kiddie pool by myself. Desperate times call for desperate measures! The kids had a blast...you'll see who enjoyed it the most. Here are some pics. Enjoy.

MC's pet for a day.

Our redneck pool.

Baby blues.

This is fun!



Pretty and pensive (yes, I called him pretty).

Right after I said, "Jake, let's get out of the pool."

Mommy's been having quite a few meetings for Vacation Bible School. The girls and their sweet friend decided that they would set up their own meeting....snack necessary.

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Love that picture of the inchworm!!! And hey, who needs to join a country club when the back yard pool, I mean sandbox, will do just fine.