Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Heinz 57 post

Let's "ketchup!"
Since I last posted, a lot of things have happened.

1. The girls have been taking swim lessons. MC loves it and Emily...not so much! She often screams for 20 of the 30 minutes. However, we are seeing some improvement. Last class, she only screamed a few times. No pics b/c I'm usually too busy smiling politely to all the people staring me down! She keeps asking to go back. Maybe screaming is her way of telling me she likes it. I'll post pics soon.

2. MC had art camp last week at the Art Museum downtown. She had fun and brought home some great creations. We visited her on Friday for her art show.

MC posing in front of her art.


MC and sweet Andie

Her favorite project of the week. Every time I turn around, she is wearing this mask.

While I'm sure Jake enjoyed sissy's art, he REALLY enjoyed the train outside the window. Wow, they are wired from the beginning!

Patient boy. What a trooper!

Sweet Emmie came too, but she was a bit tired.

3. While MC was at art camp. The "littles" (Jake and Em) and had some fun of our own.

Redneck one ring mini pool. A little water goes a long way....and occupies a lot of time!

Buns of steel.

A perfectly placed door if I do say so myself!

4. Nathan is not working this week! We are so pumped to spend time together as a family. We aren't going on vacation, but having a 'staycation.' We'll see what we can get into around town. I just can't bare to pack up all the baby stuff to travel this year....not to mention the fact that poor Jake breaks out in a rash with heat/sun (as we found out today at a bday party). So, not only does he have to stay away from eggs, milk and nuts, but also sun and heat. Maybe we should move to the North Pole. I digress, he is fine and we will have fun this week!

No comments: