It's obvious from the lack of posts that we've been a little busy lately. By the time I have time to blog, I'm exhausted so I go to bed. In summary...Jake is walking all the time and boy is he on the move. VBS is next week and we've been at the church a lot. We've been swimming, playing, swinging, all the joys of summertime. Enjoy the pics below.



Super star Emily getting ready to ride her bike.
Jake favorite toy...the car.
Jake eating his birthday animal cookie. No cake when you are allergic to milk, eggs and peanuts!
Seriously...this is what I clean up at every meal! He rips off his bib and the rest is history!
The girl cousins. Lauren, Emily and MC.
On the move.

Loving the hydrangeas in the yard.

Jake and his birthday balloon.
Baseball anyone?
1 comment:
yay for fun summer days! great pictures!
Post a Comment