Thursday, May 28, 2009

Juice Box

Ahhh...the simple things. First of all, let me say that Jake is definately a 3rd child. I was such a nerd with my 1st (even my 2nd) child that they probably were really close to their 2nd bday before they embarked on this childhood joy. If I'm honest I was probably worried b/c it wasn't diluted with water. I know.....you read it above and I'll say it again....NERD! I'm okay with that though. I digress. ANYWAY, Jake saw that his 2 older sisters where drinking a juice box yesterday and had to have one. I didn't pick that battle. I didn't think that he could drink out of that tiny straw, so it wouldn't matter. WRONG....check it out. There was not a drop left in about a minute flat.


SLURP

SLURP - the side view.
I'm hot stuff

Hey sisters, look at me. I have a juice box too and I'm about to look really cool while I drink it.

See, I'm so cool and laid back with my box. If only the chicks could see me now!

It's all gone and I pulled out my straw. WAHHH!!

1 comment:

Sarah Laboranti said...

Those are adorable Sarah.