Monday, May 18, 2009

Where do I begin?

Last week was a doozy to say the least! We had a sweet baby shower at the house, Mary Caroline's graduation from preschool, kindergarten assessment, Mary Caroline's birthday festivities and 5 year old checkup (SHOTS)!
Enjoy the pics.

My sweet 5 year old

Getting so big...

I think they told the class that graduation is serious b/c all of the kids had this same face!


After school ice cream with her class.

Class picnic celebration right after her kindergarten shots. (I have to brag on her b/c she didn't cry or even whine at all with a finger prick and 3 shots)! What a sweet, brave girl.

I will post party pics later!

1 comment:

Josie-Bea Originals said...

How sweet! She looks like such a big girl! I can't believe she is five! It brings a tear to my eye. Where does the time go? The shirt looks great on her. Can I use one of your pics on my Etsy site? Happy Birthday Mary Caroline!