Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Party Pics

Thanks Aunt Katie for taking pictures at MC's party. You are the best!
MC's precious invitation done by none other than Kat in the Hat Designs. She can make way more than a cute tee!!!
The big girl...
Party of five...after the party.

The balloon race.

The art table.

Spray Away

The most popular game....Feed the Lion

MC and Karley


Jake played his own game....crawl away.

MC and her cousin Lauren. She LOVES and looks up to her so much! She is not only pretty on the outside but also on the inside. We think she's special too!


Emily and my (ahem...older) brother Andrew. Don't let her face fool you. She's crazy about him.

Jake and Godmommy Nancy. He is so very blessed to have her!

Here is Kat...the ultra-talent behind Kat in the Hat Designs. We have a great time working together. Thank you Kathryn for keeping my mind from mush. Stay tuned for some exciting news for the company! Check out her site for personalized tees, water bottles, lunch totes, bags, aprons, invitations/stationary and art work.

1 comment:

Samma said...

Sarah- this is so weird, but I found your blog through Darby's. I live in Knoxville too- A.K. is one of my best friends, and I teach Clara Gage in Sunday school. I was telling Kathryn a couple weeks ago that she needs to read Darby's blog since she went to Auburn, and Matthew is an archaeologist, too. Such a small world!