Friday, January 1, 2010

Let's Try This Again!

I have taken a much needed break from the ol' blog. While it is so very nice to have documentation of our "doings" and "beings," it takes time that I just haven't had lately.

2009 was a year of many blessings....especially the one that happened with our dear friend Jason. He is recovering from a brain hemorrhage (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jasonallbert). We have seen God work in the lives of our little Maggie and her precious family (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/maggiebledsoe). Also recently I have been connected with a lady in town who has the same medical condition that I had when I was pregnant with Jake. I pray that I can help her through her current pregnancy. These are just a few to mention. Please help us pray for these families.

We had an awesome Christmas of family and being together. I'm not sure if I'll ever post pics at this point (and I'm finally okay with that)!

I hope that I have more time to document 2010. I love seeing and sharing how our family changes in grows in all its many ways.

Most of all for 2010, I want to seek more of Him...everything else will fall into place.

Happy New Year!

No comments: