Saturday, January 9, 2010

We heart this snow...ice

We have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves this winter 'dust/freeze.' We have a huge hill in our neighborhood that has been iced over for days. I think there is still a little left from the sounds of late night sledding outside my window. Adults and kids (and dogs - see below) alike took turns sledding and racing down....including myself. What a good prescription for cabin fever.


First day fun.


Jake loved throwing the snow

Mary Caroline and neighbor Lindsey

MC, Neeley, and dog Charlie


MC and Karley

Here we go...MC and Mommy. She loved it!
Emily...well, the jury is still out on her trip. The more we did it, the more she enjoyed it.

It appears that a simple ride (via Mom pulls the sled) down the street will do. I promise that Jake loved it despite the look on his face. I think he was ready for the picture taking to end and the ride to continue.
Happy Sledding!

No comments: