My little Daisy scout, Mary Caroline, is selling cookies. My little peanut scout, Emily, likes to "tag along." Okay now time to put away the cheese.
MC celebrated 100 days of school.
One of the many, many activities.
Mc's school had 50's spirit day. My dear friend Lynn and I decided to sew our girls poodle skirts at the 11th hour....literally! What fun it was to sew with her.
The finished product...a VERY full skirt. I was getting ready to sneak into MC's room so that I could hang it for her to see in the morning, but she woke up with growing pains at the very same time. She was very groggy but couldn't miss the Pepto pink abundance of fluff. She grabbed it and gave it a huge hug. Fun!

Pleased as punch! (Man, I've got to learn how to use this camera).

A little early morning sock hop of our own.


Sorry about the shadow head, but couldn't you just squeeze her?
Looking at her Daddy.
We've also had a little sickness in the house lately. Emily had rsv, pneumonia and an ear infection. MC an ear infection and Jake rsv. Needless to say we've been scheduling our meds and nebs.
Emily hasn't gone to pre school in about 2 weeks. Every morning she asks, "what letter are we working on today?" Love her learning heart.
Before you and I both nod off, we are replacing the tile in our bathroom.
Did I mention that they came through our ceiling downstairs? Lovely.
Finally my uncle, Ed, lost a tough fight with cancer yesterday. He was a caring and kind man who taught me so much through his actions toward others. His was brilliant and had the most contagious laugh. Although it is so hard, we praise our Lord that he suffers no more.
1 comment:
love the skirts, sorry about your ceiling, and your uncle ed.
Post a Comment