I can barely type the words 'catch up' again, but you know that's what I'm doing! During all the Valentine crafting the little bits were sick with RSV, pneumonia, etc. Even though I want to forget those 2 weeks, I have to re-visit for a minute and tell you about Jake's breathing treatments. Emily had been on breathing treatments for days before Jake was prescribed the same. In my head, I thought how in the world am I going to get a 20 month old to site still that long, let alone hold the neb in his mouth and breathe? Boy - was I wrong. Jake did great! He sat on the couch like a king breathing in and out like a pro with each treatment. It must have brought much needed relief.
He reminded me a little of this guy...
Once the sickness was gone, everybody needed an outlet for energy....

No, I do not leave the room while she is doing her Olympic jumps and yes she dressed herself!
Before long, Emily was able to go back to school! Yeah - she loves it!

And FINALLY - Praise the Lord for the sunshine and warm weather He provided last weekend. Sunday, we stayed out all day long!
The 3 year olds of the cul de sac.

Pinkalicious!
1 comment:
oh my, i just want to eat emily up after seeing these pictures! glad y'all are better!!
Post a Comment