Tonight, I let Jake and Emily stay up a little late. 15 minutes after I put Emily in the bed, I heard her crying very hard. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "I DON'T want the tooth fairy to come!" I said, "it's a good thing that you are only 3 because she won't come for a long time." That didn't satisfy her. She only calmed down after I agreed to call her (The T.F) and tell her not to ever come to Emily's house. Good thing MC does not have any teeth that are loose!
I have a feeling this new fear stems from when the leprechauns visited her classroom at school and made a mess of it. This child is mine for sure as I was afraid to play in my room by myself after they visited my kindergarten class....PAY BACKS!

1 comment:
lol! sweet girl! Maybe she will change her mind when she finds out the T.F. brings the $$$! ;)
Post a Comment