Friday, June 11, 2010

Fire Station #12

Today, we ventured out with our neighbors to Fire Station #12. We would have been happy with a glimpse of the truck, but we were treated a true field trip....a tour station tour, full uniform with oxygen tank, test call from the dispatcher, lights, etc. I'm not sure who was more excited the moms or the kids...for sure the moms had more questions. Fun impromtu trip!

Did you know that fire stations are not allowed to have poles anymore? Only 3 fire stations in Knoxville still have one.

I'm not sure who was hotter on this 90 degree day...the fireman in full gear or Jack in the all out flannel Batman outfit.

Think she's proud?

Driving the truck.

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

How fun! I don't think I have ever been to the firehouse. What a special treat for the kids and you! Jake and Em look adorable driving the truck!