Well to say that the end of 2008 was eventful might be a bit of an understatement. The normal holiday events happened, but on top of that Emily broke her arm. Yep, she fell off the potty and has a full arm cast until January 12th. She gets around with it great and for that I am grateful. Jake is 7 months old and a few ounces shy of 25 lbs! Let's just say that I don't do bicep curls - really I don't work out at all because I'm feeding him all the time. And no, he still doesn't sleep through the night. He'd rather eat and I'd rather him not wake his sisters while he figures it out, but that might come to an end soon. Mary Caroline is as sassy as ever, but I love her sweet soul! Enjoy the pics and I'll try to upload some videos soon.
The kids and Nathan with Santa at Creekside.
Jake by the tree....as big as the tree!
Mommy's happy boy
Brave Emily straight from KOC. Full arm cast and full of life.
Maybe it wasn't the fall off the potty that broke her arm after all! She held Jake just a few nights before
Decorating cookies for Santa
Emily decorating with a plastic baggie over her cast.
The kids and Nathan with Santa at Creekside.
Jake by the tree....as big as the tree!
Mommy's happy boy
Pondering life....eat, sleep and eat some more.
Brave Emily straight from KOC. Full arm cast and full of life.
Maybe it wasn't the fall off the potty that broke her arm after all! She held Jake just a few nights before
Decorating cookies for Santa
Emily decorating with a plastic baggie over her cast.
No comments:
Post a Comment