....three kids in a tub.
All boy
1 fake smile, 1 could care less about the camera and 1 diva
Like I said....he just wanted to splash
PS We are thankful that we don't have to wrap Em's arm to bathe anymore
Jake's 'graduation' from the baby tub was long overdue. He was way too big for the thing. I'm talking feet hanging over the end. Today, we were inside so I decided to stick all 3 in the tub. Boy, did they have fun! I tried to get some pics, but I could barely get Jake to look up b/c he was having such a blast splashing!
All boy
1 fake smile, 1 could care less about the camera and 1 diva
Like I said....he just wanted to splash
PS We are thankful that we don't have to wrap Em's arm to bathe anymore
No comments:
Post a Comment