Monday, January 26, 2009

RSV

....enough said!!!!! Emily and Jake have RSV. I have to say that these three letters have been a great fear of mine because of Emily's prematurity. But it's not like I haven't faced fear in the past. God will provide. Emily is at the peak of her illness (with an ear infection too), but Jake is just now beginning his. PLEASE pray that they will continue to breathe easy, especially Jake because he's so little...I mean young. The next 48 hours are crucial.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

PS Emily weighed 28lb 4oz and Jake weighed 25lb 6oz!


Emmie and her nebbie. She went from screaming bloody murder "NO" to holding it herself in about 5.2 seconds! Whew!

3 comments:

Sarah Harper said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear this! You all will be in our prayers!

Denton Family said...

I am so sorry. We have been through it. I will be thinking of you!

The Leonards said...

I hate that Sarah! I will be praying. Hang in there!