Because of you, vomit bug, I have been able to shower everyday for the last 5 days. I haven't had that privilege in about 9 months!
Because of you, vomit bug, I have used the "sanitize" cycle on my washer more this week than I wanted to use it in a lifetime. For that matter, I have done more laundry period than a mother of 20! Eat that with your lunch Jon and Kate plus 8.
Because of you, VB, I am turing borderline OCD from cleaning beds, tubs, sheets, toys, floors, etc.
Because of you, VB, my 2 year old has a new-found love of a sugary drink called Gatorade. She likes red and orange the best. I'll send you the receipts for the ADHD meds.
Because of you, VB, I don't get to sleep at night. Oh yeah I wasn't doing that anyway.
On the flip side, because of you, VB, I had to let Jake cry it out for his first 'wake up' of the night last night because I was covered by you. Thanks, he only got up twice last night.
Truly, you have graced me with your presence. I have benefitted so much....now GO AWAY!
PS I could also write a tribute to the upper respiratory virus Jake has right now, but I better go clean or sleep!!!
2 comments:
Yuck!! I am SO sorry. Ours was 5-6 days too. How is Jake? Chase has a cold now. So much for our obsession with Purell!
oh, sarah, so sorry y'all are so sick! this winter has been a nasty one for all!!! hang in there!!!
Post a Comment