I don't know about you, but music is very powerful to me. I love to listen to all kinds and I LOVE to sing to/with my kids. I remember one day last year when Emily said, "Mommy, why you sing all da time?" Well just for the record, she sings a great deal now too.
I've heard this song by Downhere often on the radio lately and liked the tune okay. However the WORDS are so true.
How many kings, stepped down from their thrones?
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
How many Gods have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that has torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?
Only one did that for me
All for me
All for you
Things have been hairy around here. SICKNESS GALORE! Praise God that Mary Caroline has not gotten sick again since Thursday night. I took Jake to the doctor yesterday morning, but thankfully his ears looked good and his flu test was negative. A good night sleep is around the corner, I know! Lord, help me to live like I serve a king that stepped down from his throne to dwell among his people. I am full of joy because of Your love, so help me to remember that each moment of each day.
Have a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment