

Second of all, I think we are on the mend. I'm a little afraid to admit that because something could be lurking around the corner, but praise God for our health at the moment. As you can see from the picture below, Emily (who was the latest to get sick) is back to her spunky 'ol self (Gatorade-stained mouth and all). I came upstairs to find her in these glasses. She said, "Mom you' not 'sposed to come up here. I'm talking to a ghost in Jake's room." WHAT!? I hope she means the Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
Mary Caroline has been drawing all Spring Break. Her latest creation is below. Meow! She also start spring soccer tomorrow and is super excited. She warmed up with a neighborhood friend this week. Thanks, Amy, for taking pictures.



1 comment:
okay, the glasses picture is priceless. also, love the picture of e and j sitting beside each other...my boys will be the same way...george is wearing 9 month clothes!!! by the way, it kind of depresses me that jake is not sleeping through the night...don't let george hear that:)
Post a Comment