So in case you were wondering, here's what's going on in our lives....
1. Our house sold in record time....before we were even ready
2. I've spent TOO many hours on the internet researching schools and neighborhoods in Charlotte.
3. Nathan has been gone all week looking for houses but is coming home as we speak.
4. I haven't been able to blog or answer phone calls about our move b/c I feel physically sick to leave the fabulous people in Knoxville that we love with all of our heart.
5. God is shining the light by opening doors for us in our future town.
6. Nonetheless, while taking my daughter and other kindergarteners to the zoo for a field trip today felt that I should maybe check in for a while....a LONG while....right with monkeys.
That's it in a nut shell or 6. I am going to Birmingham for a girls' trip this weekend - Hon Solo, by myself whatever you want to call it. Again, God's timing is impeccable. My husband will be alone with my kids, so if you see a child (or my husband for that matter) meandering down the street please pick him/her up bring him/her back to the house.
I'll post some pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel physically sick just reading this post. We will miss you, Eatons!!! Hope you have a great time on your trip. You REALLY deserve some time away!
I am so sad know you are going to be moving!!! You all will be very missed. As you know God provides in all things when we place our trust in Him. Enjoy your BBTN weekend! I know Ashley will keep us informed about your fabulous time together.
SARAH! what an amazing blessing that your house sold so quickly!
I know its kind of sickening to you to think about all that the next few months will entail, but what a great testament to God's provision for you and your family.
You will really be missed, and your presence can not be replaced.
let me know if I can help with anything :)
Post a Comment