"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible to you."
Matthew 17:20
I had my second IVIG infusion yesterday, the first at my house. I must say that it was nice not to leave the girls...their smiling faces are a reminder of all the things with which I'm blessed. This treatment was not as easy as the first (the side effects put me down for much of the day), but I feel much better today.
Nathan and I are overwhelmed by our support network and could never fathom the depth and amount of love from everyone around us. Your prayers mean so much as we continue this journey in our lives. We meet with our local physician on Thursday afternoon for a check up and at that time we will gather more information about the procedure at 32 weeks.
My specific prayer request stay the same:
1. That baby Jake will be protected from a brain bleed.
2. That I will continue to trust God and lift up our difficult decisions to Him, especially the cordocentesis.
3. That I will continue to tolerate my infusions and prednisone therapy in order to be a good wife to Nathan and mother to Mary Caroline and Emily.
4. That I will glorify God during this process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment