The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."
Matthew 28:5-7
It's taken me awhile to update this week. I had my treatment on Friday afternoon and all went well again. I do have some sort of virus this week (which we couldn't decide if it was from the infusion or not)....it's not. Hopefully it will go away soon.
I finally got an appointment in New York for my cordocentesis. I will go up next Tuesday (April 1st) for a viral scan of my blood, an ultrasound and a consult with Dr. Berkowitz. I will know more specifics after my appointment next week, but I do know that I will return in 2 weeks for the procedure. I will be so glad when it's over! The home stretch is upon us and I am thankful for that!
Please continue to pray for Jake's protection from a brain bleed. Pray for my strength as I head up to New York for the day next Tuesday and pray for my family and all the people that continue to support me through this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment