Hi! Should I re-introduce myself? I know, I know...it's been a long time since my last post. I have to say that the whole tonsillectomy deal was not so easy. However, we are thankfully coming out of the fog now (2,897 popsicles later).
So during this long blogcation a ton has happened - the most important being that my 1st born had her real 6th birthday. Truly it was the never ending birthday since we had her party last month.
Have I told you how much I love Mary Caroline? I don't know how I could raise my other 2 kids without her help and according to her teacher, she's the same at school! She is girly, sporty, caring, smart, responsible, creative and a great friend to many. God has blessed us indeed! I can't believe that she is almost finished with kindergarten!
Sweet girl!
Great friend!
Bike-riding queen.
Sporty smurf!
We celebrated again with Qdoba and an egg free, milk free, chocolate cake. Much to our surprise, it tasted fabulous! (If you live in Knoxville and need an allergy-free cake, call VG's bakery). Emily ate it like she hadn't eaten in over a week....oh wait, she hadn't!
We celebrated again with Qdoba and an egg free, milk free, chocolate cake. Much to our surprise, it tasted fabulous! (If you live in Knoxville and need an allergy-free cake, call VG's bakery). Emily ate it like she hadn't eaten in over a week....oh wait, she hadn't!
I looked over to find Emily doing this!
Jake was pretty much praising the heavens for his cake and fun drink too!
The fun quickly came to an end with the cake was gone!
In other news, we are wrapping up the school year and getting ready for our big move to Charlotte! I have some great pics of all the fun. I will post more soon!
4 comments:
MC is such a cool girl! We're gonna miss her!
Oh my goodness! Mary Caroline is so very talented riding her bike with her feet on the seat. I am impressed! Happy Birthday sweet Mary Caroline!
finally...some pictures! i know you're not busy, or anything:) seriously cute children!
Sweet MC. I cannot believe she is 6!! So great to see the pics. Love you!
Post a Comment