Yeah!!! I am SO excited to see these!! Sweet Baby Jake-you are so precious and such a miracle! Sarah, I love the one of Emily with her arms out ready for him. Hope the week is going well. I'll call you soon. Love, E
Congratulations Sarah, Nathan, Mary Caroline and Emily. We're so excited for all of you. He is just perfect! We can't wait to meet him! "Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17 Love, Amy, Howie, Emma Caroline and Sophie
2 comments:
Yeah!!! I am SO excited to see these!! Sweet Baby Jake-you are so precious and such a miracle! Sarah, I love the one of Emily with her arms out ready for him. Hope the week is going well. I'll call you soon. Love, E
Congratulations Sarah, Nathan, Mary Caroline and Emily. We're so excited for all of you. He is just perfect! We can't wait to meet him!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17
Love,
Amy, Howie, Emma Caroline and Sophie
Post a Comment