But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
I can't believe that I'm just now updating the blog, but I also can't believe that tomorrow is the day that I will hold Jake in my arms! The amniocentesis showed us today that his lungs are ready...we needed a score of 55 and he scored a 70. Needless to say, I spent the majority of today getting ready for tomorrow.
We will check in tomorrow at 6am and my c-section is at 8am. Please pray that all goes well for me and for him. This is so strange for me to know exactly when my child will be born. Don't get me wrong, I am a planner, but this is insane!
My specific prayer requests are:
1. That Jake will have a safe arrival with a good platelet level and a good hematocrit.
2. That the Lord will bless the hands of the doctors and nurses for this blessed event.
3. That I will be healthy and safe through this procedure.
4. That Emily and Mary Caroline will feel the love of family and the Lord during this time.
Again, thank you so much for your continuous prayer and support. We are very blessed and I can't wait for Jake to meet each and everyone of you.
I will post again as soon as I am able.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment