He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8
I had my weekly ultrasound this morning. Everything looks good again and I and more than grateful. His MCA (pressure in his brain) was stable once again. I was glad to see my doctor safely home from Greece. We have a tentative date for Jake's delivery....it's almost hard to fathom. On Monday May 19th, I will have an amniocentesis to check his lung maturity. If all is well, then we will deliver on Wednesday May 21st (1 week and 1 day after Mary Caroline's 4th birthday and 2 months and 1 day before Emily's 2nd birthday).
I truly believe that Jake is a child of God and a child of all of you who pray for his well being daily. I can't wait to meet him and to share him with you.
Please continue to pray specifcally for:
1. Jake's platelet and hematocrit counts.
2. For the quality of time with Mary Caroline and Emily during the next 2 weeks. Pray that I will have energy to further prepare them for a new sibling.
Thank you again, everyone for blessing our family. The Lord has shown himself to us during this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment