I had my now normal 8am appointment at the doctor this morning. The sonographer measured Jake's MCA (pressure in the brain/indirect indicator of his anemia) and it was stable. Good news because the measurements for this are on a growth curve chart just as his height, weight, etc. Please continue to pray for his anemia to improve.
Next week at my appointment I will have another ultrasound to measure his MCA and his growth. Also, my primary physician returns from his 3 week trip to Greece! He and I will set a date for my c-section.
Thank you again everyone for your support and prayers.
My specific prayer requests are:
1. For Jake's hematocrit and platelet counts to remain "in good standing."
2. For me to continue to trust in God's control of this pregnancy.
3. For me to be a good wife to Nathan and mother to Mary Caroline and Emily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment