Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 9th month Jake!

Yeah! I can see the light...well kind of. I just need to get him to sleep through the night. Mom is still such a sucker for this sweet, easy and busy boy. Today, we gave him bits of ham for lunch and he ate every bit (Aunt Brenda...that one's for you)! MMMM - some ham for my ham!




In other news, YEAH for a Tripp-Trapp chair. As all of you know, right before Christmas Emily fell off the potty and broke her arm. Once she got her cast off, she became afraid that she was going to fall off her cushie booster at the table. (Whatever, I'll take it. I'm just glad that she did not develop a fear of getting back on the potty)! You can see from the picture that she LOVES it!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Happy 9 months Jake!!! He is so cute!!!

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

I can not believe that sweet little boy is 9 months old now. Wow! I love the pictures you took of him. How is Emily liking her new chair? By the way, we're back. I'll call you soon.