Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stats baby!

I took Jake to his 9 month well visit yesterday. All I have to say is WHOA. The kid weighs 26.5 pounds and is 29.5 inches long. LOVE HIM! At KPA, they always take the weight then fill out a card with Tylenol dosing. The nurse wrote everything down and excused herself to talk to the doctor. She came back in and said that his weight is in the 2-3 year old category for Tylenol dosing so she wanted to make sure what dose would be safe. And yes, I ordered some clothes for the kids a few months ago. Emily and Jake both got size 3! The funniest thing is that I received his outfit yesterday and it fits him right now!

Things about Jake:
- He LOVES to eat, starting some table food.
- He LOVES his sisters and already tries to get in the middle of what they are doing
- He is standing and cruising a little
- He occasionally lets go when standing, but doesn't stay up very long
- He says momma (specific to me - not just babble). When he's hungry and crawling to me, he wimpers momma. I'm convinced it's a Pavlov's dog kind of thing.
- He is into EVERYTHING.
- He has the best disposition.

We are eternally grateful to the Lord for his health.

No comments: