"Encourage one another and build each other up."
1 Thessalonians 5:11
In the trials of scary pregnancies/births over the past few years, the Lord has shown me the many blessings of transparency (not an easy thing for me). This blog is one of the ways I try to be transparent. I try to blog about the good and the bad, the messy and the clean (literally and figuratively)! I try to share neat and fun ideas and stories. It is a glimpse inside our crazy and full lives. In NO way do my kids and I sit around everyday smiling for pictures as we bake and make crafts. HA! We do, however, strive to glorify God but fail and find comfort in knowing that our debts have been paid and for that we are free. I know that many of you can relate to my entries in some way or another. My prayer is that you find encouragment as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a great post! i love your blog and getting to watch your babies grow up even from across the state!
love,
koob
Hi Sarah,
Great post - I've been looking for ideas for the blog I started last month. Hope you all are healthy!
Hey Sara,
it WAS great to see you the other day.
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I really enjoy getting to know others in this fashion. The day in and day out lives we live.
Also, thanks for being willing to be transparent. Thats a big leap of faith, and I commend you in that 100%.
Happy valentines day!
Post a Comment